Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Why do you want to be a Lincoln Community Garden Club member?


We asked students to tell us why they would make great garden club members...and this is what they had to say.

I would make a great garden club member because...

I don’t get to do much gardening at home and I’d love to do some at school.

I love gardening!

I have a garden at home and I like weeding and watering the plants.

I like to harvest and plant.

I have a little garden at my house and I take care of it every day.  I love to get my hands dirty to help the Earth.

I think it would be FUN and educational!

I love gardening and I think it would be fun.  I also want people that come to Lincoln to see what we did.

I love gardening and I was a BIG part in getting the garden going at Lincoln.

I have a green thumb!  I would like to help support the community garden and do good for the school and keep the world healthy.

I have a garden at home and I think gardening is COOL!

I have LOTS of experience with gardening because my grandma has a BIG garden and I help her take care of it.

I love teamwork and I want to make a garden at my house.

I think it would be fun and I like helping my community by providing food for people that need it.

I like helping and working with my classmates (and I like to play in the dirt!).

I want to learn A LOT about plants!

No comments:

Post a Comment